An easy peasy lunch to whip up and devour during a busy work day.
- 400g pasta
- 350g fresh spinach leaves
- 150g fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper
- 90g Parmesan cheese (roughly chopped)
- 80g toasted pine nuts
The How To:
- Cook your pasta according to packet instructions in slightly salted boiling water. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In your food processor add: basil, oil, spinach, garlic, parmesan and spinach. Whazz it up till to make a super sensual green paste.
- Toast your pine nuts in a pan for about 3 minutes until golden brown. DO NOT LEAVE THEM THEY WILL BURNNNNNNN!
- Mix your paste with your pasta and pine nuts et voila. Yum yum. Enjoy!