The tastiest bake you ever did try!
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa (washed and drained)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced sliced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 400g courgette
- 500g sweet potato
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 200g of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Olive oil
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Butter for greasing
The how to:
- Preheat your oven to 190° (I mean really really preheat!! Allow at least 15 minutes)
- Cook your quinoa. Add it to a saucepan with the water and bring it to a boil. Reduce hob to a medium heat and allow to simmer for roughy 10 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Microwave your sweet tatties for 7-10 mins. Slice in half and scoop flesh into a large bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry up your onions until there sexy soft and looking lush.
- Add to your bowl of sweet potato: cooked quinoa, sundried tomatoes, garlic, onions, cheese, courgette, eggs, paprika, salt and pepper. Combine it all.
- Scoop your mixture in a thoroughly greased oven proof dish and arrange the tomatoes on top how ever you so wish.
- Bake for 30 – 40 mins until it’s set and browned on top.