A delicious light lunch option or scrumptious side to a tasty main
- A packet of tenderstem broccoli
- A packet of mange tout
- A packet of asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- A bag of your favourite mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Your favourite dressing
The how to:
- Snap the bottom off your asparagus.
- In a pan add your oil and sauté your veggies in the paprika, garlic powder and seasoning. You want them to stay crunchy so don’t cook ’em for more than 6 minutes.
- In a large tupperware add everything. Toss it and eat as much as you wish. Will last in the fridge for up to three days.
- Keep your it fresh by drizzling the juice of half a lemon through your salad and add a square of kitchen roll and seal. This will absorb any extra moisture and keep the leaves crisp.
- Keep dressing separate until just before eating. If taking to work carry in a little container.