- 1 butternut squash
- Corn tortilla
- Sweet peppers (chopped)
- Mixed salad leaves
- Your favourite salad bits
For the dressing:
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- Salt and pepper
The how to:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C
- Stab your butternut all over with a large knife and put in the oven for about an hour or until inside is cooked through.
- Scoop out the flesh of your butternut and add your desired amount to the wrap.
- Layer some salad leaves and your peppers then roll it up into a wrap.
- Serve with a side salad and drizzle with dressing.
- Whisk everything together and store in an air tight jar in your fridge for up to a week.
If you bake 2 butternut squashes at once you can use one and a half later that evening for soup, saving you prep time. You’re welcome.