Get that crunch without the calories and added sugars you find in most salty snacks
- 1 tin of chickpeas (drained, rinsed and dried)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of parsley
- ½ tsp of cayenne pepper (optional)
The how to:
- Pre-heat your oven to 230°C
- Dry chickpeas with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil all the trimmings.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake about 40 minutes until golden brown. Don’t get too spooked if they start to pop. This is normal