It tastes just like banana cake!!!!
- 2 VERY ripe bananas
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 4 slices of crusty vegan bread
- A dollop of vegan butter (for cooking)
To add some extra sassiness:
- Lemon Juice
- Chopped nuts
- Nut butter
- Fresh berries
The how to:
- In a mixing bowl, mush up your bananas. Pop in your milk, vanilla and cinnamon then combine.
- Get dippy with it. Make sure each slice of bread is evenly coated.
- Pre-heat your pan on a medium high heat. Place coated bread into your greased pan and cook on each side for roughly 3-5 minutes. Your bread should be golden brown and slightly caramelised.
- Dabble your toast with the extras and eat whilst warm.