- ½ an avocado
- 2 VERY ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (red berries keep your smoothie green. dark berries will turn it purple-ish)
- 2 hearty handfuls of spinach
- 1½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Sunflower seeds
- Raw or toasted nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Unsweetened coconut
- Fresh berries
- Hemp seeds
- Milled linseed
- Throw all smoothie ingredients into a blender and whazz it up. If it’s slightly too thick add a drop more almond milk.
- Decant into bowls and sprinkle with your desired toppings.
- It’s obviously best when fresh but this little bowl of green goddess-ness will keep in your fridge for up to 2 days.
- Add more banana to sweeten it.
- Add more spinach for a brighter green.
- Add more almond milk to increase creaminess.