How is it not pasta?!
- 2 courgettes (peeled and spiralized)
- 2 ripe avocados (halved, cored and peeled)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup canned corn (drained and rinsed)
The how to:
- Steam your courgetti for about 6 mins.
- In a blender combine avocados, seasoning, basil, oil, garlic and lemon juice. Give it a whazz until smooth and set aside.
- Toss the water out your saucepan you used to steam. Chuck in the courgetti, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes, spinach, corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.