A healthy simple dinner
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Vegan Cheese
- Your favourite salad bits (onion, nuts, seeds, peppers etc etc)
- Mixed salad leaves
The how to:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Stab your tatties a few time with a fork then pop ’em in an oven proof dish.
- Drizzle over the olive oil the sprinkle the paprika, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins until the centre is soft and the skin is crispy.
- Prep your salad and cheese then pile on top of your potatoes when they’re ready.
*Apologies for the lack of photos….I was ravenous when I made my tatties and devoured them before I remembered to take pictures. Ooops!