How to make the perfect little weirdos to house your favourite liquid treats.
- Glass glue
- Glass candlesticks (from a charity shop obvs)
- Glass jars (reuse jam jars, sauce jars…any jars. Remove labels and sterilise)
The how to and what not:
- Locate your candlesticks and jam jars. Make sure your candlesticks have a flat ring surface.
- Wash and dry your glassy wonders.
- Glue a ring around the flat surface of your candlestick.
- Place jar carefully on top of candlestick and hold firmly for a minute.
- Leave to set for at least half an hour.
Et voila, c’est fini