The tea that puts all teas to shame.
Ever get that belly bloat? That soul destroying gut bulge that makes you feel like a heavy cretin? You sir/madame/lady/dude/person are not alone!
I actually can’t remember how I heard about BooTea but lord and holy underpants am I happy I did!
They’re a company that sell 100% natural health products that aid you in pursuing an active, balanced and healthy lifestyle.
“We will never promote or encourage our customers to go on a ‘diet’ as we believe that healthy eating is a lifestyle and not a short term fix “
Amen to that! You can read up about BooTea here.
You know how it goes, there are those days where you have one too many cups of coffee or eat too much cheese, your gut balloons up to the size of a baboon’s bottom and you feel the bloat seep right through to your soul. However, the 14 day teatox changed all that. My body was loving it so damn much by the end of the 2 weeks that I went straight onto try the 28 days.
BooTea ninja kicks belly bloats ass! FACT! Although I noticed it do a lot more than that! I experienced an increase in my energy levels, I slept better, my skin was clearer and I just generally felt really well on the inside, like my gut was as shiny as a new 20p piece.
I started on BooTea because although I eat really well my insides felt like they needed some TLC. I did shed some pounds but this wasn’t a big deal to me. I wasn’t riding the BooTea train to shed some booty weight, I wanted to feel a gleam from within.
However, if weight-loss is your main goal BooTea supply you with an adaptable eating plan to use alongside your teatox. You can view this here. It is not a miracle slimming tea. Your extra pounds won’t melt off you if your daily diet is riddled with shit. It is worth every penny if you genuinely want to make healthy lifestyle choices but you’re wasting money if you buy it on a whim and don’t alter your daily consumptions to a more wholesome highly plant-based diet.
For my first order I went for the whole shebang. It was pricey but then I’m a firm believer that when my health is involved there isn’t any price too high.
You can read up on product deets yourself. I’ll just be bullet pointing how I found each one listing Pros/Cons etc.
- Purchase a travel mug so you can drink it on the go and top up
- You can make 3 good teas from one teabag. HIGHLY recommend you do this. One day I made 6…albeit the last few were a bit weak
Purchase again: yes
- It makes you poop goooood!
- I wouldn’t have more than 2 cups
- Drink it JUST before you plan to go to sleep, I MEAN IT. Trust me! My first night I drank it around 8ish…woke up in the middle of the night and well, let’s just say I’d have appreciated the biblical poop a lot more if it hadn’t been 3 in the morning!
- No it didn’t give me the shits, it just allowed for a wildly satisfying poop every other day.
Purchase again: yes
- They’re vitamins…you don’t notice much right away but like I said over the period of time I slept better and my skin complexion was banging.
- DON’T eat them on an empty tummy. I did the first day and holy duck balls I felt like I was going to hurl!
Purchase again: yes
- Not terrible, but not for me.
- Too sweet
- I’m not a lover of shakes and their texture anyway so not enjoying this wasn’t a surprise
- If you have a sweet tooth it tastes like Robinson’s Apple and Blackcurrant squash
Purchase again: No
- I HATE porridge but I LOVED these.
- Delicious little sachets of yummy heaven!
- I would love to be able to have them for breakfast every damn morning until the end of time but alas my bank balance will not allow it
Purchase again: Yes
BooTea ship worldwide or can be found in most Holland and Barrett stores (a health food store in the UK). I would 7092% recommend this to anyone who wants to feel a million dollars on the inside and out.
BooTea have a deal on the website where you can purchase everything for A LOT less than I payed, if you can spare the cash and are willing to commit to the healthy eating I’d highly recommend you do it. Link to the bundle is here