This lean green juicy machine is bursting with nutritional value! It’s filling because of the sneaky avocado and a natural cleanser due to the cucumber and lime. Don’t be fooled by it’s mossy colour it tastes buff!
- 1 medium/large cucumber
- 2 limes
- 6 apples
- 1 avocado
- 1 pineapple
- 200g Kale
- 1 heaped tsp of Spirulina powder
- 1 heaped tsp of Wheatgrass powder
- Handful of ice
You will need:
- A sharp knife
- Chopping board
- A sieve (if you don’t like pulp)
- A Juicer
- A blender
- A jug (or some other form of juice storage)
- Wash all fruit and veg
- Prep (no need to peel limes, apples or cucumber.) Cut fruit and veg to a size that fits your juice shoot. I like to core my apples but this is just a personal preference.
- Juice kale first and all other ingredients apart from avocado, spirulina and wheatgrass
- De-stone your avocado and scoop contents into blender with ice, wheatgrass and spirulina. Avocado doesn’t juice and I personally find it hard to get the powders to dissolve into juices just by stirring.
- Add some juice to the blender and wazz it up.