So good you’d think they were bad!
- 2 cups of young leaf spinach
- 35g of parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of salt
The how to:
- Pre-heat your oven to 165°C
- In a bowl put the spinach, olive oil, cheese, mixed herbs, smoked paprika and salt and toss together GENTLY. Don’t rip the leaves else they won’t cook properly.
- Lay some foil on a baking tray and arrange the leaves in a single layer without them touching or overlapping.
- Pop in to bake for about 8 minutes or until crisp. KEEP AN EYE ON THEM!
- Remove from the oven and let them sit for 2 mins.
- Lift the spinach crisps with a spatula from the baking sheet and pop them in a bowl.