Enough to make you go nutty.
- 3 handfuls of your favourite nuts (I used shelled pistachios and unsalted cashews)
- 2 tbsp of pesto
The how to and what not:
- Mix your nuts and pesto in a bowl so they’re evenly coated.
- Grab a frying pan and turn your hob up to a medium high heat.
- Chuck in your nuts and give ’em a good old stir. There is no need to add oil as the pesto has enough in already.
- Keep a close eye out and make sure your nuts don’t catch and burn.
- Once slightly browned remove from heat and allow to cool in bowl.
Store in an air tight container.